JOIN THE ASSOCIATE’S BOARD
The newly-formed Boys Hope Girls Hope of Arizona Associate Board (AB) is an enthusiastic group of community ambassadors who impact and advocate for Arizona’s young people to become well-educated and career-ready. AB members enjoy social and fundraising events while enhancing their skills and networking.
Why join the Associate Board?
- To gain unparalleled insight and access to high quality, organized, and focused volunteer experience in an established, international organization
- To learn more about the vital work of advocacy
- To collaborate with schools, the community, corporations, other agencies, and the Board of Directors and staff as a change agent
- To enhance leadership skills
- To socialize and have fun!
What opportunities exist for Associate Board members?
- Creative project ideas
- Outreach and fundraising skills
- Financial and budgeting skills
- Group consensus-building, teamwork
- Leadership roles to benefit personal and professional life
- Program management
- Project and campaign management
- Public Speaking, Social, and networking events