BHGH Dinner Hosting
Boys Hope Girls Hope has welcomed scholars back to our Residential Homes and are in need of Dinner Hosts!
One of our goals at BHGH is to provide a stable, family-like home for our scholars and having a set, family style dinner each night is just one of the many ways we do that. This year due to COVID-19, for the protection of everyone, we have come to the difficult conclusion not to invite dinner guest into the homes at this time. Because we are unable to have you as a guest, we invite you to an optional virtual introduction and short thank you to show our appreciation.
FAQs about Dinner Hosting:
- Dinner is served promptly at 6pm each night.
- Please plan to bring enough food for 5-6 people. There are a reduced number of scholars and staff at each residential home. Depending on the evening, there will be 1-2 staff members present for dinner.
- There is a cauliflower, celery, cantaloupe, and avocado allergy at Girls Hope, and no dietary restrictions at Boys Hope
- For your convenience, the residential staff have created a menu and grocery list. When you schedule a dinner, you will receive a list of meals to choose from. The list includes orders from restaurants and grocery lists for specific meals, and typically consists of a main dish and a salad or other veggie or side dish. Drinks and dessert are always welcome but not an expectation. It is not necessary to bring disposable dishes or silverware.
- There are a variety of options for providing the meal:
- Have dinner delivered from a local restaurant via UberEats
- Purchase a restaurant gift card and mail it to BHGH
- Purchase a grocery store gift card and mail it to BHGH
- Purchase the ingredients for dinner and deliver them to BHGH by 4:oo pm.
For dates and menus, please contact Angela Lopez, Development Manager at email@example.com. For the security of our scholars, Angela will email you with the address of the Residential Homes (we do not publish). If for some reason you need to cancel or reschedule your meal, please notify Angela Lopez as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.