WE’RE BEYOND A SHORT-TERM SOLUTION.
WE TAKE A LONG-TERM AND COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH.
We support our scholars from adolescence through college graduation and beyond, offering a holistic spectrum of programming that evolves with the age and needs of youth.
The Boys Hope Girls Hope experience includes:
- Long-term interaction with other college-bound scholars and highly-trained team members through high school graduation
- Attending a local, academically-challenging, college-preparatory partner school
- Goal-setting, mentoring, and tutoring as well as emotional, spiritual and academic support
- Learning life, character, and leadership skills, and growing in one’s own faith
- Extracurricular activities and opportunities, including a focus on service to others
- College planning, visits, transition, and assistance with scholarship funds
- Networking with business professionals, including Boys Hope Girls Hope alumni
Boys Hope Girls Hope Program
Year-round, out-of-school support, mentoring, and college-preparatory educational experiences for scholars.
Collegian & Alumni
We not only prepare our scholars for aspects and challenges of the college experience but continue to provide academic, social, emotional and financial support through college graduation and into their first career.
WHO WE SERVE
We serve young people with grit and determination needing access and opportunity. Need includes a variety of tough situations such as poverty, family stress, parent/guardian illness, neighborhood violence or underperforming schools—most anything that would create significant barriers to a child reaching his or her full potential.
- Male & Female Scholars
- 6th grade through College Graduation
- Capable of Rigorous Academic
- College-Preparatory Work
- Need for a long-term, value-centered, nurturing setting
- Volunteers for program, understands and accepts expectations
- Relates positively to others
- Has a family or guardian that is supportive and willing to adhere to program expectations
See how Boys Hope Girls Hope is prioritizing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
My Road is Boys Hope Girls Hope’s innovative online learning experience which consists of a journey of activities, assessments, and benchmarks that ensure scholars are developing academically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually in preparation for college, career, and life.
THE BOYS HOPE GIRLS HOPE NETWORK
Our Network includes Boys Hope Girls Hope Network Headquarters and 16 affiliates in the US and Latin America. All Boys Hope Girls Hope affiliates ascribe to the same research-supported Program Model and Theory of Change. We’re proud of the support, and connections we receive from our Network!